TUFLIN™ HS-7002 NT 7 Linear Low Density Polyethylene Resin
An ethylne-hexane-1 copolymer designed for cast stretch film applications such as industrial pallet wrap. Films containing this offer outstanding puncture, toughness and load holding properties.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 2 mil - 138 (20000)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 2 mil - 138 (19900)
- Anti-block false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) .8 mil - < 100 g (ASTM D1709B)2, .8 mil - 130 g (ASTM D1709A), 2 mil - 330 (ASTM D1709A), 2 mil - 210 (ASTM D1709B)
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.918 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 2 mil - 790 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 2 mil - 1100 g
- Gloss (45 degree) 95 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 1 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 2
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 123°C (253°F)
- Slip false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 98.9°C (210°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.