TUFLIN™ HS-7001 NT 7 Linear Low Density Polyethylene Resin
An antioxidant modified ethylene-hexene-1 copolymer resin designed for slot cast extrusion. It is supplied in pelleted form. Films produced from HS-7001 NT 7 exhibit high clarity, high tensile strength, high elongation and good puncture resistance. This resin has outstanding drawdown capability. Main Characteristics: - Designed for slot cast thin film applications including stretch and cling wraps - High clarity - Superior toughness
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) Yes No 120 g
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.917 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 370 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 500 g
- Haze (ASTM D1003) Yes No 2.5 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 3.2
- Slip Yes No false
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.