TRITON™ X-305 (70% Actives) Surfactant
- Paints and coatings dispersions
- Emulsion polymerization
- Fiber lubricants
- Excellent steric and freeze/thaw stabilizer
- Effective pigment and carbon black dispersant
- Excellent for aromatic, chlorinated and other difficult-to-emulsify compounds
- Good solubility in the presence of salts or electrolytes
- Provides lubricity
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Actives Yes No 70
- Cloud Point (1 wt% actives aqueous solution) Yes No 100 °C
- CMC (25°C) Yes No 1916 PPM
- Foam Height - Initial (0.1 wt% actives) Yes No 103 mm
- Foam Height-5 minutes (0.1 wt% actives) Yes No 25 mm
- HLB Yes No 17.3
- Moles EO Yes No 30
- Pour Point Yes No -7 °C
- Readily Biodegradable Materials Yes No false
- Surface Tension (1% actives, 25 °C) Yes No 49 dynes/cm
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No sales specification could be found for this material in selected language