TRITON™ CG-600 Surfactant
A water soluble biodegradable nonionic surfactant that produces moderate to high stable foam for use in applications such as bottle washing, metal cleaners, paint strippers, dairy cleaners, and glass cleaners. This product is chemically stable in the presence of acids, bases and salts.
- Household and industrial and institution detergent formulations where high, stable foam is required
- Where high caustic concentrations are necessary
- Glass cleaners
- Bottle washing formulations
- Metal cleaners
- Highly alkaline detergents
- Paint strippers
- Aluminum brighteners
- Good wetting properties
- Provide excellent detergency
- Low streaking and filming performance
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Actives Yes No 50-89
- Biodegradable Materials Yes No true
- CMC/Surface Tension Yes No 74/29
- Foam Height Yes No 80/80
- Moles EO Yes No 0
- Pour Point Yes No 6
Please Contact Dow for additional information.