TRITON™ CG-50 Surfactant
A nonionic, alkyl polyglucoside used in detergents, bottle washing, highly alkaline, metal cleaners, paint strippers, aluminum brighteners, glass cleaners, highly alkaline detergents, and personal care products. It can also be used in oilfield drilling and production formulations.
- Household and industrial and institution detergent formulations where high, stable foam is required
- Where high caustic concentrations are necessary
- Glass cleaners
- Bottle washing formulations
- Metal cleaners
- Highly alkaline detergents
- Paint strippers
- Aluminum brighteners
- Good wetting properties
- Provide excellent detergency
- Low streaking and filming performance
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Actives Yes No 50-89
- Biodegradable Materials Yes No true
- CMC/Surface Tension Yes No 870/27
- Foam Height Yes No 112/112
- Moles EO Yes No 0
- Pour Point Yes No 0
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.