TRITON™ CG-110 Surfactant
A mild nonionic surfactant for use in glass cleaners and highly alkaline detergents; providing good detergency and wetting properties and moderate to highly stable foam, while being readily biodegradable.
- Household and industrial and institution detergent formulations where high, stable foam is required
- Where high caustic concentrations are necessary
- Glass cleaners
- Bottle washing formulations
- Metal cleaners
- Highly alkaline detergents
- Paint strippers
- Aluminum brighteners
- Good wetting properties
- Provide excellent detergency
- Low streaking and filming performance
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Actives Yes No 50-89
- Biodegradable Materials Yes No true
- CMC/Surface Tension Yes No 1748/27
- Foam Height Yes No 105/100
- Moles EO Yes No 0
- Pour Point Yes No -15
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.