TRITON™ CF-10 Surfactant
A noionic surfactant demonstrating excellent low foam wetting and detergency properties. It has good alkaline and acid stability, including oxidizing conditions. Its main application areas include food soil defoaming in machine ware washing as well as in rinse aids as well as pulp, paper and textile processing.
- Rinse aids
- Commercial machine dishwashing
- Food and dairy process cleaners
- Metal cleaning applications
- Pulp and paper
- Textile processing
- Pigment dispersions
- Excellent detergency and wetting properties
- Caustic and acid stability
- Superior food and protein soil defoaming ability
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Actives 90-100
- Biodegradable Materials false
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.