TERGITOL™ L-101 Surfactant
Nonionic surfactant for use in paints and coatings, fermentation processes, and bottle washing; provides high thermal and chemical stability, and low-temperature foam control. It can be used in oilfield drilling and production formulations.
- Paint and coatings
- Pulp and paper
- Other industrial zpplications
- Flexible properties for defoaming, wetting and emulsifying
- A range of solubility levels which provide excellent solvency
- Low foam characteristics
- Thermal and chemical stability
- Environmentally friendly biodegradable surfactants which meet the European Surfactants Detergent Regulation requirements
- Provides excellent foam control
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Biodegradable Materials true
- Cloud Point 18
- CMC/Surface Tension -/33
- Foam Height 30/25
- HLB 1
- Pour Point -24
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.