TERGITOL™ 15-S-15 Surfactant
A secondary alcohol ethoxylate, nonionic surfactant that has superior overall cleaning performance, is readily biodegradable, has rapid wetting & spreading on hard surfaces, lower aqueous surface tension than other ethoxylated surfactants. It has fast foam collapse rates for easy rinsing, dissolves easily in aqueous solutions, narrow gel range, non-APE based. It is used in multiple applications such as high performance cleaners & detergents and solid cleaners. It can also be used in oilfield drilling and production formulations.
- Emulsion polymerization
- Paints and coatings
- Oilfield chemicals
- Paper and textile processing
- Cleaning products.
- Unbeatable combination of emulsification, wetting and detergency
- Excellent formulation and handling properties
- Narrow aqueous gel ranges
- Rapid dissolution even in cold water
- Fast foam collapse rates
- Compatibility with a wide range of solvents.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Actives 90-100
- Biodegradable Materials true
- CMC/Surface Tension 162/36
- Foam Height 126/24
- HLB 15.4
- Moles EO 15
- Pour Point 29
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.