TAMOL™ 731A Dispersant
A hydrophobic copolymer dispersant supplied in the sodium form at 25% solids. Most generally useful dispersant, and can be expected to lend good dispersion, stability, and film properties in a broad array of interior and exterior coating systems. It offers excellent overall compatibility as well as good efficiency with inorganic pigments.
- Premium and standard interior and exterior paints
- Flat to gloss formulations
- Water-based architectural coatings
- Efficient performance in most architectural coatings
- Good pigment wetting
- Improves water resistance in interior coating
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 92 %
- pH (as Supplied) 8
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.