TAMOL™ 681 Dispersant
A high-performance hydrophobic copolymer dispersant supplied in the ammonia form at 35% solids in propylene glycol/water. It offers excellent gloss potential, good water resistance, and good corrosion resistance for interior and exterior coatings. It shows good compatibility with both reactive pigments and ACRYSOL™ HEUR rheology modifiers.
- Premium and standard interior and exterior paints
- Flat to gloss formulations
- Water-based architectural and industrial coatings
- Improved water and stain resistance for interior and exterior coatings
- Maximizes gloss potential in coatings
- Enhances stability of paints containing zinc oxide
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 30 %
- Supplied Form Liquid
- Use Level on Pigment 0.6 - 1.0 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.