TAMOL™ 2011 Dispersant
A high-performance hydrophobic copolymer dispersant supplied in the potassium form at 27.5% solids. This product offers excellent gloss potential, good corrosion resistance and compatibility with both reactive pigments and ACRYSOL™ HEUR rheology modifiers.
- Premium and standard interior and exterior paints
- Flat to gloss formulations
- Water-based architectural and industrial coatings
- Improved water and stain resistance for interior and exterior coatings
- Maximizes gloss potential in coatings
- Enhances stability of paints containing zinc oxide
- Efficient TiO2 stabilitzation
- Low-odor and ultra low-VOC capable
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 27.5 %
- Neutralization Yes No Ammonia
- pH (as Supplied) Yes No 9
- Resistance Yes No Corrosion, Stain, Water
- Supplied Form Yes No Liquid
- Use Level on Pigment Yes No 1.0 - 5.0 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No sales specification could be found for this material in selected language