TAMOL™ 2011 Dispersant
A high-performance hydrophobic copolymer dispersant supplied in the potassium form at 27.5% solids. This product offers excellent gloss potential, good corrosion resistance and compatibility with both reactive pigments and ACRYSOL™ HEUR rheology modifiers.
- Premium and standard interior and exterior paints
- Flat to gloss formulations
- Water-based architectural and industrial coatings
- Improved water and stain resistance for interior and exterior coatings
- Maximizes gloss potential in coatings
- Enhances stability of paints containing zinc oxide
- Efficient TiO2 stabilitzation
- Low-odor and ultra low-VOC capable
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 30 %
- pH (as Supplied) 9
- Supplied Form Liquid
- Use Level on Pigment 0.3 - 1.0 %
Please Contact Dow for additional information.