TAMOL™ 2002 Dispersant
A high-performance hydrophobic copolymer dispersant delivered as an emulsion at 42% solids. The product offers excellent gloss potential, good corrosion resistance and compatibility with both reactive pigments and ACRYSOL™ HEUR rheology modifiers.
- Premium and standard interior and exterior paints
- Flat to gloss formulations
- Water-based architectural and industrial coatings
- Improved water and stain resistance for interior and exterior coatings
- Maximizes gloss potential in coatings
- Enhances stability of paints containing zinc oxide
- Low-odor and ultra low-VOC capable
- Supplied in emulsion form for ease in manufacturing, higher solids, and tailoring due to formulators' needs
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 35 %
- pH (as Supplied) 3.0 - 5.0
- Supplied Form Liquid
- Use Level on Pigment 3.0 - 5.0 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.