TAMOL™ 165A Dispersant
A hydrophobic copolymer dispersant supplied in the ammonia form at 21% solids. The product offers improved water resistance in paints, including wet adhesion, early blister resistance, water spot resistance, and corrosion resistance. This product is highly compatible with ACRYSOL™ HEUR rheology modifiers.
- Premium and standard interior and exterior paints
- Flat to gloss formulations
- Water-based architectural and industrial coatings
- Excellent water resistance, including early blister resistance and wet adhesion
- Improves corrosion resistance in light duty industrial coatings
- Helps improve color acceptance in tint bases
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 21 %
- Neutralization Ammonia
- pH (as Supplied) 8.75
- Resistance Corrosion, Stain, Water
- Supplied Form Liquid
- Use Level on Pigment 0.6 - 1.0 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.