TAMOL™ 1254 Dispersant
A versatile, low-cost, low-foaming polyacid dispersant supplied in the sodium form at 35% solids. This product offers outstanding performance in a wide range of latex paint formulations. In addition to good efficiency, the product offers excellent stability and color acceptance even in formulations containing zinc oxide.
- Premium and standard interior and exterior paints
- Flat to gloss formulations
- Water-based architectural and industrial coatings
- Wide versatility
- Compatible with HASE rheology modifiers
- Improved color acceptance in tint bases
- Excellent stability
- High gloss potential
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 35 %
- Neutralization Yes No Sodium
- pH (as Supplied) Yes No 7
- Supplied Form Yes No Liquid
- Use Level on Pigment Yes No 0.3 - 1.0 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.