TAMOL™ 1124 Dispersant
A hydrophilic copolymer dispersant supplied in the ammonia form at 50% solids. Thep product offers outstanding performance in a wide range of latex paint formulations from high gloss enamels to low sheen flatsand was designed to maximize gloss potential, maximize color acceptance, and minimize foam generation. It is a universal dispersant for compatibility with associative rheology modifiers as it is compatible with both anionic HASE and nonionic HEUR rheology modifiers.
- A pigment dispersant in a wide range of latex paint formulations
- A dispersant in a wide range of latex paint formulations
- Semi-gloss and gloss paint
- For Additive Applications
- For flooring adhesive formulations
- Polyacid, hydrophilic comonomer, and hydrophobic comonomer dispersants
- Compatibility with ACRYSOL™ HASE or HEUR rheology modifiers
- Compatible with TiO2, functional, and extender pigments
- Versatility in flat to gloss interior/exterior paints
- Usage in economy/standard/premium paints
- Offers excellent heat-age and shelf stability in paints
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 50 %
- pH (as Supplied) 7
- Supplied Form Liquid
- Use Level on Pigment 0.5 - 1.0 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.