SYLTHERM™ HF Heat Transfer
A specially formulated, high performance silicone polymer designed for use as a low temperature, liquid phase heat transfer fluid, with a recommended use temperature range of -100°F to 500°F (-73°C to 260°C).
- Oil & gas
- Chemical processing
- Highly stable
- Long-lasting fluid
- Low potential for fouling
- Remains in service for ten years or more at 400°C (750°F).
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Fluid Base Yes No Silicone
- Freezing Point in °F(°C) Yes No <-116 (< -82)
- Maximum Operating Temperature in °F(°C) Yes No 500 (260)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.