SYLGARD™ 160 Silicone Elastomer Kit
Two-part, 1 to 1 mix, dark gray, general purpose encapsulant with good flowability and flame resistance.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Cure Type Yes No Addition Cure
- Dielectric Constant at 100 Hz Yes No 3.51
- Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz Yes No <= 3.45
- Dielectric Strength Yes No 475 volts per mil v/mil
- Dissipation Factor at 100 Hz Yes No 0.0047
- Dissipation Factor at 100 kHz Yes No 0.00118
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 56 Shore A
- Dynamic Viscosity Yes No 8775 Centipoise
- Flowable Yes No true
- Hydrophobic Yes No true
- Linear CTE Yes No 200 um/m/Deg C
- Low Odor Yes No true
- Number of Parts Yes No Two
- Polyesters Yes No true
- Resistance Type Yes No Oxidation Resistance, Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Self Leveling Yes No true
- Shelf Life Yes No 540 Days
- Solventless Yes No true
- Temperature Range Yes No -45 to 200 °C
- Temperature Stable Yes No High, Low
- Thermal Conductivity Yes No 0.62 Watts per meter K
- Thermosetting Yes No true
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 5.6e+014 ohm-centimeters
- Water Resistant Yes No true
- Working Time Yes No 20 Minutes
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ 791 Weatherproofing Sealant
A one-part, medium-modulus, elastomeric sealant designed for general weathersealing. It is a silicone formulation that cures to a flexible and curable silicone rubber building joint seal.
DOWSIL™ 9040 Silicone Elastomer Blend
A mixture of high molecular weight silicone elastomers (dimethicone crosspolymer) in cyclopentasiloxane for use in skincare, haircare, color cosmetics, suncare, antiperspirants and deodorants, and woundcare applications. INCI Name: Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer
DOWSIL™ 3-1953 Conformal Coating
One-part, translucent, fast moisture RTV cure with mild heat acceleration possible, soft, stress-relieving, contains UV indicator.
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer
An air drying primer supplied as a dilute solution of moisture reactive materials in volatile siloxane and is used to improve both the quality and speed of adhesion development to room temperature vulcanizing silicone sealants to a variety of common non-porous substrates.
XIAMETER™ PMX-200 Silicone Fluid 100 cSt
100% active, 100 cSt, polydimethylsiloxane polymer. INCI Name: Dimethicone
SYLGARD™ 527 A&B Silicone Dielectric Gel
A two-part, 1 to 1 mix ratio dielectric gel that is suitable for sealing and protecting various electronic devices, especially those with delicate components.
SYL-OFF™ 4000 Catalyst
General purpose catalyst which is compatible with all Syl-off® brand solvent based and solventless release coating systems as well as Plantinum cure silicone PSAs.
DOWSIL™ 9041 Silicone Elastomer Blend
A mixture of high molecular weight silicone elastomers (dimethicone crosspolymer) in low viscosity dimethicone fluid for use in skin care, color cosmetics, sun care, antiperspirants and deodorants, and wound care applications. INCI Name: Dimethicone (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
XIAMETER™ PMX-200 Silicone Fluid 350 cSt
100% active, 350 cSt, polydimethylsiloxane polymer. INCI Name: Dimethicone
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.