SURLYN™ 1650SB Ionomer
- Food packaging
- Cosmetic packaging
- Medical device packaging
- Skin and stretch packaging
- Low-temperature initiation
- Excellent hot tack strength
- Puncture resistance
- Scratch resistance
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.94 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 1.8
- Melting Point in °C(°F) Yes No 97°C (206.6°F) - ASTM D3417
Known for its outstanding clarity, toughness, abrasion resistance and ability to downgauge, SURLYN™ Ionomer Resin is a reliable, cost-effective solution for a range of applications, including processed meat packaging, medical device forming webs, crystal clear fragrance caps, pouches, sachets, and other high performance films.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.