SURLYN™ 1605SBR-E Ionomer
A sodium ionomer typically used in extrusion coated canister liners.
- Extrusion Coating
- Very High Hot Tack
- Very Low Seal Initiation Temperature
- Very High Oil Barrier
- High Toughness at Low Temperature
- Very High Abrasion Resistance
- Very High Stiffness
- Very High Clarity
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.95 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 3
- Melting Point in °C(°F) Yes No 94°C (201.2°F) - ASTM D3418
Known for its outstanding clarity, toughness, abrasion resistance and ability to downgauge, SURLYN™ Ionomer Resin is a reliable, cost-effective solution for a range of applications, including processed meat packaging, medical device forming webs, crystal clear fragrance caps, pouches and sachets and other high performance films.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.