SURLYN™ 1605SBR Ionomer
A sodium ionomer typically used in extrusion coated canister liners.
- Extrusion Coating
- Very High Hot Tack
- Very Low Seal Initiation Temperature
- Very High Oil Barrier
- High Toughness at Low Temperature
- Very High Abrasion Resistance
- Very High Stiffness
- Very High Clarity
Known for its outstanding clarity, toughness, abrasion resistance, and ability to downgauge, SURLYN™ Ionomer Resin is a reliable, cost-effective solution for a range of applications, including processed meat packaging, medical device forming webs, crystal clear fragrance caps, pouches, sachets, and other high performance films.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.95 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 3
- Melting Point in °C(°F) 95°C (203°F) - ASTM D3417
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.