SunSpheres™ PGL Polymer
- Water-resistant sunscreens
- Cosmetic products containing sunscreen actives and broad-spectrum sunscreens
- Allows reduced amount of UV filters in formulation
- Excellent for aesthetically pleasing formulations
- Boosts protection across the UVA/UVB spectrum
- Potential reduction in irritation caused by actives
- Useful for wide variety of cosmetic products using either inorganic or organic UV filters
- Excellent for water-resistant formulations
- Non-irritating, non-toxic, non-photosensitizing
Enhancing UV protection without compromising sensory
Consumers seek sun care products that protect them from UV rays and are aesthetically pleasing and without irritation. SunSpheres™ PGL Polymer boosts UV protection across the UVA/UVB spectrum, is effective at low-use levels and reduces the amount of sunscreen actives formulators need to achieve a targeted SPF which helps reduce the potential for irritation.
Increase formulation possibilities with SunSpheres™ PGL Polymer
SunSpheres™ PGL Polymer is easy to formulate with, and widely compatible, with both organic and inorganic UV actives, including in water resistant formulas, and commonly used ingredients in sun care products.
Dow SunSpheres™ SPF Boosters
Dow scientists discuss one of their greatest personal care innovations, SunSpheres™, and the technical capabilities that allowed them to create this sun protection factor, or SPF booster, for more aesthetically pleasing formulations.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.