SoftCAT™ Polymer SK-MH
- Body wash
- Skin cleansers
- Provides moisturization and foam enhancement
- Superior sensory experience
- Can be used to develop crystal clear formulations
- Enhances delivery of active ingredients
- Aids in deposition of emollients in moisturizing rinse-off formulations
- Greater emollient deposition efficiency than traditional cationic polymers
A crystal clear difference
SoftCAT™ SK-MH by Dow enhances deposition of fragrance, oils and other beneficial agents from a variety of skin cleansing formulations. SoftCAT™ SK-MH enables clear formulations and aids in foaming.
SoftCAT™ Polymers are based on a cellulosic backbone derived from natural renewable wood and/or cotton sources.
SoftCAT™ conditioning polymers make it possible to deposit active ingredients that rinse off easily and evenly. The range of SoftCAT™ conditioning polymers can help customers meet all performance and cost targets, from light to intense conditioning, and low-budget to extravagant personal care options.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Nitrogen 1.1-1.3 %
- Viscosity (1%, aqueous solution) 2500 cP
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.