SILASTIC™ RTV-4260-V Base and Curing Agent
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Approximate De-mold Time Yes No 6 to 8 hrs
- Color Yes No Purple
- Cure Type Yes No Addition Cure
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 38 Shore A
- Elongation Yes No 500 %
- High Tear Yes No true
- Mix Ratio Yes No 10:1 Base to Catalyst 87-RC
- Mixing Viscosity Yes No 38300 Centipoise
- Number of Parts Yes No Two
- Polyesters Yes No true
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 1.35
- Tear Strength Yes No 180 ppi
- Tensile Strength Yes No 910 psi
- Working Time Yes No 60 to 90 Minutes
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ 1-2287 Intermediate (MV-CYC-4)
Cure retardant that can be used to slow down room temperature cure of all addition cure (platinum cure) mold making silicone rubbers.
DOWSIL™ HS II Thixotropic Additive
Clear liquid that can be used with DOWSIL™ HS II, HS III, HS IV and with Silastic 3498, E, P-1, S, S-2, T-2, T-4, and V SIlicone Rubbers to produce skin molds on vertical surfaces or from immovable objects.
XIAMETER™ PMX-200 Silicone Fluid 50 cSt
100% active, 50 cSt, polydimethylsiloxane polymer. INCI Name: Dimethicone
DOWSIL™ Cleaner & Surface Prep
Non Ozone depleting, VOC exempt, Silicone cleaner to clean Plastic and Metals, excellent for removing oils, silicone-based car wax and protectants.
DOWSIL™ 3-6559 Cure Accelerator
Cure Accelerator, to speed up room temperature cure of all addition-cure (platinum cure) mold making silicone rubbers. It can also be used as a surface treatment to prevent inhibition. Contains a silicone polymer and platinum catalyst.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.