SILASTIC™ RBL-9694-20P A&B Liquid Silicone Rubber
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Compression Set 36 %
- Cure Type Addition Cure
- Durometer - Shore A 21 Shore A
- Elongation 925 %
- Flash Point, Closed Cup > 100 °C
- Heat Cure 2.75 Minutes @ 115 Deg C
- Mix Ratio 100:1 Base to Catalyst ETN
- Modulus @ 150% Elongation, maximum 56.6 psi
- Number of Parts Two
- Shelf Life 360 Days
- Specific Gravity @ 25C 1.17
- Tear Strength 74.3 ppi
- Temperature Stable High, Low
- Tensile Strength 855.7 psi
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ 92-023 Primer
Adhesion enhancing, clear primer dispersed in heptane.
SILASTIC™ RBL-9694-45M A&B Liquid Silicone Rubber
Two-part, 1:1 ratio, addition cure silicone elastomer for automated dispensing of integrated compression seals.
SILASTIC™ RBL-9694-30P A&B Liquid Silicone Rubber
A two-part, nonslumping, heat-cure liquid silicone rubber elastomer designed to be easily mixed, dispensed, and cured directly on automotive and other industrial components to form a compression gasket.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.