35 Durometer, two-part, 10 to 1 mix, translucent, fabric coating grade Liquid Silicone Rubber.
General-purpose liquid silicone rubbers formulated for process performance
SILASTIC™ RBL-9200 Series Liquid Silicone Rubbers are translucent, two-part LSRs designed for liquid injection molding. They are available in seven Shore A hardnesses, making them suitable for a wide range of typical silicone rubber applications.
The SILASTIC™ RBL-9200 Series has been evaluated for food contact, drinking water and infant care applications.
Unique rheology and low modulus for enhanced processability
With their unique rheology and low modulus, SILASTIC™ RBL-9200 Series LSRs offer:
- More accurate dosing
- Improved, faster flowability, allowing production of more intricate part designs and parts with tighter tolerances
- Lower injection pressure and higher injection speed
- Shorter process cycle times
- A larger process window
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color Translucent
- Elongation 450 %
- Gel Hardness 33 Grams/Penetration (1
- Mix Ratio 10:1 Base to Catalyst 87-RC
- Mixing Viscosity 25000 Centipoise
- Number of Parts Two
- Pot Life 4320 Minutes
- Primerless Adhesion Primerless
- Shelf Life 450 Days
- Solids Content 100 %
- Specific Gravity @ 25C 1.09
- Tear Strength 40 ppi
- Tensile Strength 725 psi
- Volume Resistivity 4.8e+015 ohm-centimeters
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.