SILASTIC™ RBL-9200-60 Liquid Silicone Rubber
General-Purpose Liquid Silicone Rubber Formulated for Process Performance
SILASTIC™ RBL-9200 Series Liquid Silicone Rubbers are translucent, two-part LSRs designed for liquid injection molding. They are available in a variety of Shore A hardnesses, making them suitable for a wide range of typical silicone rubber applications.
SILASTIC™ RBL-9200 Series LSRs are available in a range of Shore A hardnesses to meet your specific application and processing needs:
- SILASTIC™ RBL-9200-20 Liquid Silicone Rubber
- SILASTIC™ RBL-9200-30 Liquid Silicone Rubber
- SILASTIC™ RBL-9200-40 Liquid Silicone Rubber
- SILASTIC™ RBL-9200-50 Liquid Silicone Rubber
- SILASTIC™ RBL-9200-60 Liquid Silicone Rubber
- SILASTIC™ RBL-9200-65 Liquid Silicone Rubber
- SILASTIC™ RBL-9200-70 Liquid Silicone Rubber
The SILASTIC™ RBL-9200 Series has been evaluated for food contact, drinking water and infant care applications.
Unique Rheology and Low Modulus for Enhanced Processability
With its unique rheology and low modulus, SILASTIC™ RBL-9200 LSR offers:
- More accurate dosing
- Improved, faster flowability, allowing production of more intricate part designs and parts with tighter tolerances
- Lower injection pressure and higher injection speed
- Shorter process cycle times
- A larger process window
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.