SILASTIC™ MS-0002 Moldable Silicone
A high viscosity, Shore A hardness, two-part, 1:1 ratio, fast curing translucent LSR for use in less demanding optical application.
Injection or compression molding of a wide range of optical components
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color Yes No Translucent
- Dielectric Constant at 100 Hz Yes No 2.98
- Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz Yes No 2.94
- Dielectric Constant at 1MHz Yes No 2.98
- Dielectric Strength Yes No 500 volts per mil v/mil
- Dielectric Strength (kV/mm) Yes No 19.7 kV/mm
- Dissipation Factor at 100 Hz Yes No 0.001
- Dissipation Factor at 100 kHz Yes No 0.001
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 65 Shore A
- Elongation Yes No 270 %
- Linear CTE Yes No 280 um/m/Deg C
- Number of Parts Yes No Two
- Specific Gravity Yes No 1.13
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 1.13
- Tensile Strength Yes No 1300 psi
- Viscosity (Part A) Yes No 148000 mPa.s
- Viscosity - Part A Yes No 148 Pa.s
- Viscosity - Part B Yes No 145 Pa.s
- Working Time in hrs at 25 Deg C Yes No 48
Imagine a brighter future
Dow creates proven, high-performance silicon-based materials that help you create next-generation lighting. We offer today’s LED industry unmatched experience and know-how for LED lamp and luminaire assembly. Dow lighting experts work alongside your team to test designs, recommend modifications and provide total solutions to your challenges. Our partnership network of molding and optical experts helps our customers develop the best solutions.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.