SILASTIC™ LTC 9400-40 Liquid Silicone Rubber
A low temperature curing injection-molding elastomer. It belongs to the SILASTIC™ LTC 9400 Series, developed to enable low temperature curing in a wide range of typical silicone rubber applications.
- Consumer goods articles
- Grommets, gaskets and seals
- Co-molding of low-melting plastics
- Overmolding of sensitive components
- Low temperature curing
- Fast deep-section cure at elevated temperatures
- Unique rheology
- Improved flowability
- Excellent process performance enables short cycle times
- Food contact: Formulated to meet requirements of BfR XV recommendation and of FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Elongation 510 %
- Specific Gravity 1.11
- Tear Strength 30 ppi
- Tensile Strength 9.7 psi
- Viscosity - Part A 180 Pa.s
- Viscosity - Part B 170 Pa.s
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.