SILASTIC™ DY 35-1289 Liquid Silicone Rubber
A two-component, 16 hardness material specially designed for casting and liquid injection molding. This product is specially designed for roller application such as pressure roller, heat roller for which good compression set and heat stability are desired.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- ASKER C 16
- Color - Part A Reddish-Brown
- Color - Part B Reddish-Brown
- Compression Set 5 %
- Curelastometer (130) - T-10 35 s
- Density (g/cm3) 1.27 g/cm3
- Elongation JIS#3 390 %
- Shelf Life 270 Days
- Tensile Strength JIS#3 0.9 MPa
- Viscosity (Part A) 119 mPa.s, 88 mPa.s
- Viscosity (Part B) 116 mPa.s, 84 mPa.s
Please Contact Dow for additional information.