ROVACE™ 9900 Emulsion Polymer
A solvent-free low odor vinyl acrylic binder for architectural coatings. Excellent pigment binding allows a wide range of pigment volume concentrations from flat to semigloss with outstanding properties. It delivers high scrub resistance at various PVC levels and volume solids.
- Interior flat through semigloss architectural paints
- APEO Free*
- High solids
- low odor
- flat to semi gloss capability for economy paints
- excellent scrub resistance
- excellent application properties
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 55 %
- Chemistry Yes No Vinyl Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand Yes No 0 %
- ECO Benefits Yes No APEO Free, Low VOC Capable, Low Odor
- Exterior Paint: Gloss Retention Yes No Good
- Exterior Paint: Tint Retention Yes No Good
- Interior Paint: Scrub Resistance Yes No Best
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp Yes No 0 °C
- Use Yes No Interior, Exterior
- VOC Capable (g/L) Yes No < 5
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.