ROVACE™ 10 Emulsion
A durable, general-purpose vinyl acrylic emulsion made with no APEO (alkyl phenol ethoxylate) surfactants, designed for use in architectural coatings. It can be formulated over a wide range of pigment volume concentrations to provide cost effective, low odor, and improved environmental paint systems. It is designed to meet 50 g/L VOC restrictions, with improvements in shear stability to help paint manufacturing flexibility.
- Interior flat through semigloss architectural paints
- APEO Free*
- High solids
- Low odor
- Flat to semi gloss capability for economy paints
- Excellent scrub resistance
- Excellent application properties
- Improved shear stability
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 55 %
- Chemistry Vinyl Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand 0-2 %
- ECO Benefits APEO Free, Low VOC Capable, Low Odor
- Exterior Paint: Gloss Retention Good
- Exterior Paint: Tint Retention Better
- Interior Paint: Scrub Resistance Best
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp < 5 °C
- Use Interior, Exterior
- VOC Capable (g/L) < 5
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.