ROSHIELD™ 3188 Acrylic Emulsion
A self-crosslinking acrylic emulsion that is designed for use in factory-applied, waterborne, interior wood coatings. It provides good early sandability, block resistance and stain resistance, as well as extremely low microfoam entrapment. This product is recommended as a sealer and topcoat in clear coatings and gives excellent clarity over both dark and light woods.
- Clear lacquers for wood furniture, cabinetry and joinery
- General Industrial Finishes for wood
- DIY varnishes for wood
- Self-crosslinking acrylic copolymer
- Excellent stain, chemical and solvent resistance
- Excellent clarity and appearance (warmth) in clear wood coatings
- Low microfoam entrapment
- Excellent hardness and mar resistance
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.