RHOPLEX™ VSR-1049LOE Acrylic Emulsion
A 100% acrylic binder made with no APEO surfactants and is low in ammonia odor designed for premium flat through semigloss interior house paints. It utilizes unique polymer architecture and ambient crosslinking that aids to deliver outstanding performance for key properties, like stain removal, scrub resistance, adhesion, and block resistance. The added benefit of low coalescent demand, enables paint formulators to meet strict VOC requirements in North America while helping to deliver performance that exceeds conventional emulsion technology.
- Premium interior flat through semi-gloss architectural wall coatings
- Paint and primer
- 100% acrylic
- APEO free*
- Low VOC Capable
- Excellent household stain removal
- Excellent alkyd adhesion
- Very low coalescent demand
- Multi-substrate capable
- Good block resistance
- Very good gloss potential
- Low ammonia odor
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 50 %
- Chemistry 100% Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand 3 %
- ECO Benefits APEO Free, Low VOC Capable
- Interior Paint: Alkyd Adhesion Best
- Interior Paint: Block Resistance Best
- Interior Paint: Gloss Capability Better
- Interior Paint: Scrub Resistance Better
- Interior Paint: Stain Blocking Better
- Interior Paint: Stain Resistance Best
- Interior Paint: TIO2 Efficiency Better
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp 2 °C
- Use Interior
- VOC Capable (g/L) < 50
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.