RHOPLEX™ P-308 Emulsion
- High quality printing and packaging that require excellent gluing properties
- Binder technology for a variety of applications, including graphic arts
- Effective with many different clays and starch systems
- Can reduce print mottle in the Lithographic printing process
- Excellent compatibility with calcium ions for today’s
- High calcium carbonate pigment systems
- Excellent water resistance
- Excellent film formation
- Fast drying
- Highly versatile
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 49.5-50.5 %
- % Solids Range Yes No 50 %
- pH Yes No 7.5
- pH Range Yes No 7.0-8.5
- Tg-Glass Transition Temp Yes No 8 °C
- Viscosity Yes No 800 cP
- Viscosity Range Yes No 50-600 cP
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.