RHOPLEX™ HG-700 Acrylic Emulsion
An aqueous, 100% acrylic polymer designed for interior and exterior, VOC compliant, gloss and semigloss enamels. This binder uses ambient crosslinking technology to offer improved enamel performance versus conventional latex polymers. The combination of a 100% acrylic backbone and ambient cure crosslinking technology offers excellent performance in 150 g/L VOC gloss and semigloss formulations. Gloss enamels based on this product offer resistant coatings with excellent adhesion, block, and stain removal.
- Factory-applied pigmented topcoats for wood and wood composite substrates
- Joinery and siding topcoats
- Trim enamels
- Excellent gloss potential and exterior durability
- Excellent early and ultimate block resistance
- Excellent stain removal
- Excellent alkyd adhesion
- Very good resistance to household chemicals, grease, and hand creams
- Low VOC capability
- APEO Free*
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 45 %
- Chemistry 100% Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand 8 - 10 %
- ECO Benefits APEO Free
- Exterior Paint: Dirt Pick-Up Resistance Best
- Interior Paint: Alkyd Adhesion Best
- Interior Paint: Block Resistance Best
- Interior Paint: Gloss Capability Best
- Interior Paint: Stain Blocking Better
- Interior Paint: Stain Resistance Best
- Interior Paint: TIO2 Efficiency Best
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp 16 °C
- Use Interior, Exterior, High Gloss and Trim
- VOC Capable (g/L) < 150
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.