RHOPLEX™ HG-1630 Acrylic Emulsion
A styrene acrylic polymer designed specifically for use in high gloss enamels. Enamels based on this product dry quickly, permitting recoat within 3 hours and have excellent gloss, hardness development, and application properties, along with excellent adhesion. This product may also be used in interior clear coatings and on dimensionally stable exterior surfaces.
- Interior/Exterior High Gloss and Semi-Gloss
- Trim paints
- 100% acrylic
- hardness development, interior exterior tint retention
- stain and household chemical resistance, Excellent gloss potential
- Adhesion to multiple substrates
- Product offerings for various VOC requirements
- Very good exterior durability
- Very good gloss and tint retention
- Very good block and print resistance
- Resistance to yellowing
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 45 %
- Chemistry 100% Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand 20-25 %
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp 58 °C
- Use High Gloss and Trim, Interior, Exterior
- VOC Capable (g/L) < 200
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.