RHOPLEX™ HA-12 Water-Borne Binder
A firm binder with excellent durability. It offers formulating flexibility with additives due to its nonionic nature and is especially suggested for battery separators and other industrial nonwoven applications.
- Binder technology for a variety of applications, including graphic arts, coatings, and textiles and nonwovens
- Fabric finishing and backcoating applications
- Excellent heat and alkali resistance
- Good adhesion
- Very good water resistance
- Highly versatile
- Self-crosslinking technology
- Excellent wash/dry clean durability
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 44.5-45.5 %
- % Solids Range 45 %
- pH 2.6
- pH Range 2.1-4.0
- Tg-Glass Transition Temp 19 °C
- Viscosity 280 cP
- Viscosity Range 100-750 cP
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.