RHOPLEX™ EP-6060 Emulsion
An acrylic polymer that is recommended for factory-applied interior wood coatings requiring early hardness, block resistance, and sandability. It can be used in clear formulations as a sealer and topcoat or in lightly pigmented (PVC 20%) coatings. The wet and dry clarity of films based on this product is good, especially over light wood.
- Clear lacquers and pigmented finishes for wood furniture, cabinetry, flooring, and interior joinery
- General Industrial Finishes for wood
- Excellent early sandability
- Early block resistance
- Good hot print resistance
- Outstanding mar and scratch resistance
- Very good non-yellowing properties, especially over white finishes
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 55 %
- % Solids Range Yes No 54.5-55.5 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.