RHOPLEX™ EC-3814 Emulsion Polymer
This is designed as a binder for elastomeric wall coatings. The emulsion produces durable coatings with the excellent elongation and recovery characteristics necessary to bridge dimensionally unstable cracks, particularly at colder temperatures. This product employs chemistry that imparts excellent dirt pickup resistance and improved resistance to alkali and efflorescence resistance. In addition to elasticity and durability, coatings based on this product are permeable to water vapor, which permits moisture in the masonry substrate to escape without causing blisters.
- Elastomeric wall coatings
- 100% Acrylic
- APEO Free*
- Superior efflorescence resistance
- High solids
- Excellent cold temperature elongation and flexibility
- Good dirt pick up resistance
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 60 %
- Chemistry 100% Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand 0 %
- ECO Benefits APEO Free, Low VOC Capable
- EWC: Alkali Resistance Best
- EWC: Dirt Pick Up Resistance Better
- EWC: Elongation, Cold Temp Best
- EWC: Elongation, Room Temp Better
- EWC: Tack Good
- EWC: Tensile Strength, Cold Temp Better
- EWC: Tensile Strength, Room Temp Good
- Exterior Paint: Dirt Pick-Up Resistance Good
- Exterior Paint: Efflorescence Resistance Best
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp < 0 °C
- Use Exterior, Elastomeric Wall Coatings
- VOC Capable (g/L) < 5
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.