Floor emulsion polymer that enables a solid foundation and smooth finish
Whether consumers hit the ground running in sneakers or heels, floor polish should be durable and retain a super glossy, smooth finish despite high wear. RHOPLEX™ E-1531C is an all-acrylic, alkali-soluble emulsion polymer that when incorporated in a floor polish, exhibits outstanding leveling, high gloss and high wear, with simple use and low color. Emulsion is milky-white and becomes clear and virtually colorless following application.
Benefits in formulation and application:
- Withstands heavy traffic without adversely affecting scuffs, black heel marks and dirt
- Achieves the gloss of a modified resin without sacrificing the color of the finished polish or dried film
- Considerable testing shows resin provides excellent leveling characteristics after mopping
- Free of APEO, formaldehyde and formaldehyde generators
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- APE-free true
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp 25-49 °C
- Zinc-Based Crosslinking false
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.