RHOPLEX™ DCR-521 Acrylic Emulsion
A 100% aqueous acrylic emulsion polymer designed for formulating into high solids exterior deck and concrete restoration coatings. It is supplied at high solids for formulation flexibility and does not contain any APEO surfactants. Restoration coatings can be formulated with this product to help improve scrape resistance, while maintaining excellent adhesion and dirt pickup resistance.
- High build coatings for deck and concrete restoration
- 100% acrylic
- Improved scrape resistance
- Excellent adhesion to weathered wood and concrete
- Excellent dirt pickup resistance
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 57 %
- Chemistry 100% Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand 12 - 15 %
- DCR: Adhesion to Wood Better
- DCR: Crack Resisstance Good
- DCR: Dirt Pick Up Resistance Better
- DCR: Incidental Damage Best
- ECO Benefits APEO Free
- Exterior Paint: Cracking Resistance Good
- Exterior Paint: Dirt Pick-Up Resistance Better
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp 25 °C
- Use Exterior, Deck and Concrete Restoration
- VOC Capable (g/L) 100-150
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.