RHOPLEX™ DCR-317 Acrylic Emulsion
A 100% aqueous all-acrylic emulsion polymer designed for formulating into high solids deck & concrete restoration coatings. It is supplied at high solids for formulation flexibility and does not contain any APEO surfactants. Restoration coatings can be formulated with this product to provide an excellent balance of flexibility, dirt pickup resistance, stain resistance, abrasion resistance, and adhesion to concrete and well-weathered wood.
- High build coatings for deck and concrete restoration
- 100% acrylic
- APEO Free
- Excellent flexibility and crack resistance over well-weathered wood
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Very good adhesion and blister resistance over well-weathered wood
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 60.5 %
- Chemistry Yes No 100% Acrylic
- DCR: Adhesion to Wood Yes No Best
- DCR: Crack Resisstance Yes No Better
- DCR: Dirt Pick Up Resistance Yes No Better
- DCR: Incidental Damage Yes No Better
- ECO Benefits Yes No APEO Free, Low VOC Capable
- Exterior Paint: Cracking Resistance Yes No Better
- Exterior Paint: Dirt Pick-Up Resistance Yes No Better
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp Yes No 3 °C
- Use Yes No Exterior, Deck and Concrete Restoration
- VOC Capable (g/L) Yes No < 50
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.