RHOPLEX™ CL-106 Acrylic Emulsion
An acrylic emulsion that is designed for use in factory-applied clear topcoats for wood requiring the highest levels of appearance and surface hardness characteristics. Lacquers based on this product are translucent in the can and upon application turn clear very rapidly while drying.
- Clear lacquers and pigmented finishes for wood furniture, cabinetry, flooring, and joinery
- General Industrial Finishes for wood, plastic and metal
- Excellent hardness and mar resistance
- Excellent clarity in dried film
- Resistant to yellowing
- Broad stain resistance
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 39 %
- % Solids Range 38.0-40.0 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.