RHOPLEX™ CL-105 Emulsion
An acrylic emulsion that is designed for use in factory-applied, waterborne, acrylic wood finishes that require warmth, clarity, grain character, and sandability. Sealers based on the product have excellent sanding characteristics without the addition of stearates or other sanding aids.
- Clear sealers for wood furniture and cabinetry
- General Industrial Finishes for wood
- DIY sanding sealers for wood
- Outstanding clarity
- Excellent early sandability (without the use of stearates)
- Good warmth and grain definition
- Capability to formulate low VOC and low HAPS sealers
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 42 %
- % Solids Range 41.5-42.5 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.