RHOPLEX™ B-924 Emulsion
- Exhibits exceptional resistance to scuffing, black heel marking, scratching, powdering and dirt pickup
- Combines a balance of high detergent resistance with easy removability
- Works well under mop, scrub and recoat maintenance
- Demonstrates very good response to spray buffing and UHS burnishing
- Can be recoated quickly, resulting in a substantial reduction in floor down time
A polymer for durable, functional floor finishes that can be recoated quickly
High-traffic institutions like health care facilities and schools need both: fast floor polish applications which require little maintenance downtime and effective durability against scuffing and scratching.
RHOPLEX™ B-924 floor finish polymer provides the optimum floor finish that will save time and maintenance costs for your customers. This all-acrylic, metal-crosslinked, floor polish polymer is specifically designed for areas requiring a combination of excellent durability, good lay down gloss and formulation cost economy. The flexibility in formulation allows for additional cost and time saving between recoating.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- APE-free true
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp 70-80 °C
- Zinc-Based Crosslinking true
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.