RHOPLEX™ AC-337N Acrylic Emulsion
A hydrophobic, all-acrylic emulsion that can be formulated into water-resistant, clear wood sealers suitable for cabinetry and general wood finishing, as well as interior and exterior quality paints. In clear formualtions, it offers excellent resistance to water whitening.
- Solid Color / Pigmented Stain
- Semi-transparent Stain
- Artist Paint
- APEO Free*
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 45.5 %
- Chemistry 100% Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand 8 - 10 %
- ECO Benefits APEO Free
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp 12 - 16 °C
- Stain: Adhesion to Wood Better
- Stain: Cracking Resistance Better
- Stain: Dirt Pick Up Resistance Best
- Stain: Durability Best
- Stain: Erosion Failure Good
- Stain: Lapping Resistance Good
- Stain: Tannin Blocking (ZnO required) Better
- Use Exterior, Solid Color / Pigmented Stain, Semi-transparent Stain, Artist Paint, Sealer
- VOC Capable (g/L) < 150
Please Contact Dow for additional information.