RHOPLEX™ AC-337N Acrylic Emulsion
A hydrophobic, all-acrylic emulsion that can be formulated into water-resistant, clear wood sealers suitable for cabinetry and general wood finishing, as well as interior and exterior quality paints. In clear formualtions, it offers excellent resistance to water whitening.
- Solid Color / Pigmented Stain
- Semi-transparent Stain
- Artist Paint
- APEO Free*
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 45.5 %
- Chemistry 100% Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand 8 - 10 %
- ECO Benefits APEO Free
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp 12 - 16 °C
- Stain: Adhesion to Wood Better
- Stain: Cracking Resistance Better
- Stain: Dirt Pick Up Resistance Best
- Stain: Durability Best
- Stain: Erosion Failure Good
- Stain: Lapping Resistance Good
- Stain: Tannin Blocking (ZnO required) Better
- Use Exterior, Solid Color / Pigmented Stain, Semi-transparent Stain, Artist Paint, Sealer
- VOC Capable (g/L) < 150
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.