RHOPLEX™ 800h Acrylic Emulsion
This product provides early hardness development in low VOC glossy paints, particularly in deep tones. The unique morphology of this product along with ambient crosslinking enables improved hardness, tackiness, block resistance and feel properties in low VOC, binder rich paints.
- Low VOC semi to high gloss paints
- Deep tone paints
- Excellent early and overall hardness
- Excellent print resistance
- Excellent scrape resistance
- Formulation flexibility in deep-tone semi to high gloss
- Good block resistance
- Ultra-low VOC capable
- APEO Free*
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 46 %
- Chemistry Yes No 100% Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand Yes No 0-1 %
- ECO Benefits Yes No APEO Free, Low VOC Capable
- High Gloss & Trim: Alkyd Adhesion Yes No Better
- High Gloss & Trim: Block Resistance Yes No Best
- High Gloss & Trim: Dirt Pick-Up Resistance Yes No Best
- High Gloss & Trim: Gloss Potential Yes No Better
- High Gloss & Trim: Gloss Retention Yes No Good
- High Gloss & Trim: Print Resistance Yes No Best
- High Gloss & Trim: Stain Removal Yes No Good
- Interior Paint: Alkyd Adhesion Yes No Better
- Interior Paint: Stain Resistance Yes No Good
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp Yes No < 5 °C
- Use Yes No High Gloss and Trim, Sealer
- VOC Capable (g/L) Yes No < 5
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.