RHOPLEX™ 2500 Acrylic Emulsion
An All-Acrylic Emulsion Polymer is designed for tough, water-resistant masonry paints and primers. Coatings based on this product possess very good adhesion to masonry substrates, excellent durability (gloss and tint retention, and dirt pickup resistance), and the ability to retard efflorescence in cured cementitious products.
- Mid-quality masonry paints and primers
- 100% Acrylic
- APEO free*
- Excellent alkali, efflorescence, and water resistance
- Suitable for high PVC formulations
- Exceptional adhesion to masonry
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 50 %
- Chemistry 100% Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand 10-12 %
- ECO Benefits APEO Free
- Exterior Paint: Alkyd Adhesion Good
- Exterior Paint: Chalk Adhesion Good
- Interior Paint: Alkyd Adhesion Good
- Interior Paint: Gloss Capability Good
- Interior Paint: Stain Blocking Good
- Interior Paint: TIO2 Efficiency Good
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp 17 °C
- Use Interior, Exterior
- VOC Capable (g/L) < 150
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.