PRIMAL™ ST-410 Emulsion
Can be formulated to outperform traditional solvent and waterborne semi-transparent stain technologies. Low MFFT and does not necessarily require coalescent to form a film. Semi-transparent stains based on this product are easy to apply and enhance the appearance of new and weathered wood with a long-lasting finish. In addition, the combination of morphology and unique particle stabilization maximizes the flow and lapping characteristics during application, while building early resistance properties upon drying.
- APEO Free*
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 37 %
- Chemistry Yes No 100% Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand Yes No 0 %
- ECO Benefits Yes No APEO Free, Low VOC Capable
- Masonry Adhesion Yes No Better
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp Yes No 3 °C
- Use Yes No Exterior, Semi-transparent Stain
- VOC Capable (g/L) Yes No < 5
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.